Overview of the hackweekEdit me
- This event will be held June 17 to 21, 2019 in the South Campus Center, Room 221.
- Doors open at 8:00 am each morning (Monday-Friday). We will start the morning sessions at 8:30 am sharp.
- due to space limitations, only registered participants will be allowed to attend the tutorials and open working sessions.
- Participants are expected to attend all scheduled hackweek activities. Contact an organizer if any circumstances prevent you from attending.
- Lunch is provided for Monday - Friday. Coffee and snacks will be available throughout each day.
- Participants are expected to take care of their own breakfasts and dinners on all days.
- Contact an organizer if you have dietary restrictions and we can provide additional information.
Internet access and communication
- For information on wireless access, you can either use Eduroam, if it’s available to you, or we’ll give you guest access to the UW network on the first day. <!– Slack: https://icesat2hackweek2019.slack.com –!>