Overview of the hackweekEdit me
- This event will be held June 17 to 21, 2019 in the South Campus Center, Room 221.
- Doors open at 8:00 am each morning (Monday-Friday). We will start the morning sessions at 8:30 am sharp.
- due to space limitations, only registered participants will be allowed to attend the tutorials and open working sessions.
- Participants are expected to attend all scheduled hackweek activities. Contact an organizer if any circumstances prevent you from attending.
- Lunch is provided for Monday - Friday. Coffee and snacks will be available throughout each day.
- Participants are expected to take care of their own breakfasts and dinners on all days.
- Contact an organizer if you have dietary restrictions and we can provide additional information.
Internet access and communication
- For information on wireless access, you can either use Eduroam, if it’s available to you, or we’ll give you guest access to the UW network on the first day. We’ll be using Slack for internal communications: https://icesat2hackweek2019.slack.com.